WBA Pre-Season Basketball Clinics
The WBA is pleased to announce our 2008 pre-season basketball clinics. These are a great opportunity for the kids to tune up their skills prior to the October travel and intramural basketball evaluations. The focus of the clinics will be on fundamental skills -- ball handling, shooting, rebounding, and passing. Details regarding these clinics are as follows:
* Open to all boys and girls in 5th through 8th grade.
* Clinics to be run by Wilton HS Varsity coaches Tim Tallcouch and Jaclyn Woitkowski
* Boys' sessions: Wednesdays (9/10, 9/24, and 10/1) from 7:30 - 9:00 PM and Thursdays (9/11, 9/25, and 10/2) from 6:00 - 7:30PM
* Girls' sessions: Wednesdays (9/10, 9/24, and 10/1) from 6:00 - 7:30PM and Thursdays (9/11, 9/25, and 10/2) from 7:30PM - 9:00PM
* Note: Clinics will NOT be held on 9/17 or 9/18
* All clinics will take place in Middlebrook gym.
* Participation fee including all six sessions is $60 if received by September 8; $70 on site.
Register on-line by clicking the "Register Online" tab to the left of this page.